You know you’ve been busy when you are excited to actually get to sleep in… its been 6 weeks since I’ve rolled out of bed later than 6am. Oddly enough I haven’t cared about this. I never was a morning person; I love my sleep but then again, I’m doing what I love. 6:30am shoot times are full of yawns upon arriving to location but the lighting at that time of the day is amazing.
This is my life now. I’ve never been more focused than I am now. Lindsey Dawn Photography was an idea when I could make the time…
Captured Design is now my reality and future. It takes up a ridiculous amount of my time but that’s ok. I’m lucky to have a fan base already and a list of friends who want to me to shoot their wedding when the day comes. I can’t even describe how much I appreciate the support they give me.
Even when they whore me out for cupcakes… Thanks Erin…
As much as I revel in the idea of the opportunity of sleeping in tomorrow, it probably won’t happen. I think ill rather enjoy the fact that I don’t have to be anywhere instead. Maybe edit in my pajamas with a big mug of coffee. I don’t have anything planned tomorrow because, well frankly, I forgot it was a holiday. And as much as I want to plan to do a bunch of stuff, I’m refraining. I have a feeling that days like this, will become a rarity in the coming months so I must take advantage of them when they come about.
Almost kind of unbelievable that this is life now, who would have thought... I would have never guess this is where I would be a few years ago. I have always loved photos and taking them but there never was any plans to make it more than that. Two years ago, I started to learn more of the technical side of things and my quality of shot greatly improved. It was then that people started to make comments and wanting me to shoot for them, that this began a thought as a career.
‘when you really love what you do, it never feels like a job. Its just apart of who are’
-Keith Johnson, Photographer
Isn’t that the truth…
I am blessed.
They're hand-made cupcakes made with LOVE! lol.
ReplyDelete