I have no idea how I’m going to sit through class tonight. its 2:15pm and I’m struggling with how tired I am. The last few days have been rather ridiculous. Not that I should complain though. School is good; regardless of the crazy schedule it seems to have me doing.
I have two shoots this week. Seemingly anxious about both.
I also would like to thank the boy sitting across from me on campus last night, while waiting for class to start… why do I want to thank him? You had me do a triple take to make sure you weren’t someone I care about. Someone I miss. You threw me off.
It’s funny what you come to realize as you grow older…
You learn more of a direct view of what makes you happy.
You learn that settling will never make you happy in the end.
Mistakes are ok if you learn from them.
People will hurt you but it will make you stronger.
That life is only as hard as you make it or perceive it to be.
If only I could have a hot shower and a nap right now…
No comments:
Post a Comment