Tuesday, June 22, 2010

icky buckleys face.

Totally made the mistake of coming into work today… I never made it in yesterday. I’ve been crazy sick for the past 2 days. Buckley’s has become my shot of choice; straight from the bottle. Only me can get this sick in June.

Now the big debate is school tonight… I know I probably shouldn’t go but its one of those classes that if you miss one, you’re pretty much screwed. Only 2 more classes for this course, ill be damned if I screw it up now. Plus I couldn’t imagine re-doing this course with this instructor, great photographer but a little hard to sit through his lectures at night.

Now I wonder how much Buckley’s too much?? The bottle says ‘Do not exceed 5 doses in 24 hours’ Well its 1:45pm and I’m about to take dose #4 of the day. I’ve been taking every 2 hours. It only seems to work for about an hour. FAIL!!

Anyways must try and focus on work…

No comments:

Post a Comment