Friday, December 16, 2011

Truth is, i'm failing my company….

Was I truly ready to start my company when I did? Truth is, I don’t think so.
Or maybe it’s circumstances; working a demanding full-time job, while trying to give energy to something growing is challenging. I had taken on too much.

I think it remained the full reason why my system remained so drained.
Everyone who knows me that knows I’m constantly fighting something. Even as I write this, I’m fighting a sinus infection that won’t go away.

I hate to say it but Captured Design became just like any other job.
But I was looking at it all wrong, and probably why I lost the drive to take clients.

I love photography.
I love getting that perfect shot.
I love the challenge of it.
I love making people happy with my work.

My passion and drive remain, so why I am where I am…
Things need to change.

Resolution/Goal of 2012 - MAKE PHOTOGRAPHY MY LIFE, AGAIN.

Re-launch Captured Design but specialized, something I failed to do before.
Define the time that the company needs to achieve.
Learn to balance both 'jobs' better, without killing myself.

So here is to a FRESH START…

2 comments:

  1. Want a client in April in Banff, dear?! I'll be there and would love to see you/have some pictures done.

    ReplyDelete