I’m very dedicated to various projects in my life.
Yes, all of this takes a lot of my time, even with all the crazy multi-tasking…
A lot of time is spent at the office, running around or at home on the laptop.
You look at what I’ve achieved and this is the exact reason why.
And I find it’s a struggle to deal with the people that don’t understand the drive and mission. Truth is, I don’t get to see people as often as they like. And it seems to upset people, more than I think it should. Finding the balance of everything seems to be the tricky thing for me. Either it’s too much or too little, and that doesn’t work.
Our priorities may be different but it doesn’t make mine wrong.
I wish some would understand that our goals in life are different, and that’s ok…
I’m not one that can just merely ‘survive’
I never want to experience the ‘chronic boredom’ that some of some my friends have found. Truth is, I don’t understand those that can do nothing and be content.
Growth and Achievement are my life.
I want to be and make a difference.
My time will always be limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment