Tuesday, November 22, 2011

just looking for something...

Ever have a few days where you question various factors in your life, never truly finding the answer you are looking for. Just hoping that some sort of clarity will come. This feeling is unsettling. And I can’t even put it into words to explain…

I have a beautiful home, new car, secure job, great family and some truly awesome friends.
If my life stayed the same for the future, most people would be more than happy.
But yet im left unsatisfied and in a sense, I feel slightly 'crazy' for feeling this way.

Im left wondering where to go from here…
What is the next move? How do I change my world, without changing it?

I'm stubborn, driven and passionate.
Mediocre is definitely not something I believe in.
Seems to be my greatest asset, yet a flaw that leaves me with dissatisfaction..

Where does one start this search of discovery?
They say that things only come with hard work but how do you begin when you have no idea of where to go?
Do you throw yourself at everything and hope that something comes from it?

Something needs to change, and I hate that I cant figure out what...
Actually, it frustrates the piss out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment