Monday, October 17, 2011

thankful.

Another turkey dinner has come and gone..
Here we are, the token post about what we are grateful for...
There's no doubt about the fact that I am truly blessed. I have an amazing family, the best of friends and a beautiful life.

This time last year, mom was in chemotherapy treatment...
It was a time where the future of her health was unknown. life was from one treatment to the next. it was all about staying positive and never taking a moment for granted. It was rough and tough.

Today... she's healthy, happy and cancer-free.

Nothing will ever compare to how grateful I am that she won her battle.
Sadly, I know a few with one less member sitting around their holiday table due to this ugly disease.

I'm grateful for what the lessons of the last year taught or emphasized...

~ every moment matters and take nothing for granted
~ our health is everything
~ family, friends and hope will get you through anything

Our time here is precious.
Its fragile.

So, please make the most of it... Every Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment