Three days ago, I got offered the position I had my sights on… the one I had deemed the next big step!
*happy dance*
*happy dance*
As I sit here, organizing my work life to hand over to someone else… it all feels bittersweet.
I’ve been at this store since the VERY beginning… there were no desks or phones on my first day five years ago. In fact, they were finishing the dry wall while I stood in a meeting with the General Manager...
And as sad as it sounds, I feel like I’m giving my baby away but I guess that’s what happens when you out-grow a situation or a place.
There have been amazing growing experiences and days where I’ve wanted to storm out…
building a company from the ground up has been a roller coaster but I’m soo proud to have been apart of it.
building a company from the ground up has been a roller coaster but I’m soo proud to have been apart of it.
In these last days, I’m coming to appreciate everything a little more. The staff who has become a second family, the chaos of cross-department communication and even the sales team’s annoying habits…
I couldn’t be more grateful for the memories, whose who lead me to bigger things and everything I had the opportunity to learn!
The next chapter is about to begin....

No comments:
Post a Comment