About a year and a half ago, I vowed to never have a mediocre life.
It meant taking every opportunity shown to me.
It meant learning and school.
It meant networking.
It meant engaging anything and everything
It’s gotten me far.
I’m so use to driving forward, that I feel guilty when I don’t.
I was given the opportunity to start my Social Media Program sooner than expected.
It came with a price: I would behind from the start and I needed to be in class tonight.
Apart of me jumped up and said ‘Let’s go’…
The other part sat here: ‘your energy levels are already low with the detox and you promised to take care of yourself better’
As much as I don’t like the decision I made, it was the right one.
Instead rushing across the city, harassing a teacher about what Ive missed and fighting the urge to get a latte to make it through the 3 hour class. Im going home to make a good dinner, have a bath and watch a movie.
I have to remind self that things, such as school, can wait.
Health has to be the bigger priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment