Wednesday, May 26, 2010

home is where you make it :(

Its funny how we become attached to certain things...
Funding came through for my Design Degree this week, and well its fabulous news but what I don’t know is, if I want to admit, it may mean moving from my house.

My heart sinks when thinking about possibility of leaving.
Mind you this is coming from the girl who bawled her eyes out 4 years ago, when mom moved out the house my brother & I grew up in.

I really should be putting myself in a small apartment downtown, close to school and city transit.
Rather than being in a 3-bedroom home, on the very north edge of the city thats close to NOTHING.

And as much as I strive in change, I still hate the process of it.
Chapters of life come and go, I still hate leaving things behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment